Who we are and what we do
Engaging Members is a commercial marketing and consulting organisation that builds tailored solutions for organisations of all kinds across multiple industries.
Our capabilities include the provision of customer relationship management solutions, brand enhancement initiatives and the development of integrated communication and Customer Engagement Programs (CEP’s) for our clients.
Engaging Members can support the review and reengineering of an organisations customer service delivery across all channels.
Today, the scope of our services and expertise extends to Industry Super Funds, Trade Unions, financial planning associations and other organisations who share a common desire to engage their large, captive audiences.
The three pillars of our aptitude are:
Customer Consulting Services (CCS)
Communication Solution Services (CSS)
Customer Engagement Solution (CES)
We pride ourselves on possessing the ability to deliver unique solutions for an industry to maximise member engagement and cultivate long term client brand advocacy.
Our mission is to ensure that clients and their members have access to:
- Relevant products and services;
- Unique benefits – including special pricing; and,
- Communications platforms that help build a strong relationship between an organisation and its customers.
The success of an Engaging Members Customer Engagement Program is measured by:
- Member or client retention statistics;
- Member derived from tangible programs;
- Web traffic and enquiry volumes through other channels;
- Brand awareness levels;
- Tangible service-generated organic brand promotion; and,
- The output of enhanced data quality and management processes.